We created a unique integrated marketing program that connected the Jack link’s brand with Break Media’s massive audience by producing an engaging 5-part branded entertainment series that would resonate with men on Break, Made Man, & across the web. To kick things off with a bang Brian Wilson let his millions of twitter followers know that his “ol’ pal” Sasquatch lent him a ligament for surgery effectively forming an immediate connection between Sasquatch and Brian.
The 5 episode web series of uncaged with Sasquatch was officially released on july 23rd as planned approx. 10 days after the live-event stunt and the series has generated over 3mm views across Mademan.com, Break.com and through syndication partners such as Yahoo!’s video platform Yahoo! Screen.
Facebook Fan Engagement
- 5 MadeMan.com posts generated 38,427 total impressions.
- 3 Break.com posts generated 273,854 total impressions.
- Total impressions from Facebook posts: 312,281
Twitter Fan Engagement
- 52 Tweets Contained #asksquatch (Data from 7/24-8/20)
- 42% of Tweets contained a link to an uncaged episode.
- 38% of Tweets were retweeted.
- 657,312 Total impressions of tweets
Jack Link’s Beef Jerky
Break.com, MadeMan.com and Yahoo! Screen
Jul 23, 2012—Aug 1, 2012